BELANGRIJK: HOE DEZE INFORMATIE TE GEBRUIKEN: This is a recap as well as does NOT have all feasible details regarding this item. This details does not guarantee that this item is risk-free, reliable, or ideal for you. This details is not specific clinical recommendations as well as does not replacement for the recommendations of your healthcare expert. Constantly ask your healthcare expert for full details regarding this item as well as your certain wellness demands.
- CLONAZEPAM – ORAL (klo-NAY-zeh-pam)
- GEMEENSCHAPPELIJKE HANDELSMERKNAAM(EN) – Klonopin
Clonazepam is made use of to avoid as well as regulate seizures. This drug is referred to as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic medicine. It is additionally made use of to deal with anxiety attack. Clonazepam functions by soothing your mind as well as nerves. It comes from a course of medicines called benzodiazepines.
HOE TE GEBRUIKEN?:
Geschatte kosten : 133 USD
Benodigde tijd: 00 dagen 00 uur 05 minuten
Check Out the Drug Overview offered by your pharmacologist prior to you begin taking clonazepam as well as each time you obtain a refill. If you have any kind of inquiries, ask your physician or pharmacologist.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually 2 or 3 times daily.
Dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment. For children, the dose is also based on weight. Older adults usually start with a lower dose to decrease the risk of side effects. Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or take it for a longer time than directed.
- Medication regularly
Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same times each day.
- Stop niet
Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is suddenly stopped. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.
- Dit medicijn kan veroorzaken:
This medication may cause withdrawal reactions, especially if it has been used regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as seizures, mental/mood changes, shaking, stomach/muscle cramps) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions immediately.
- When this medication
Wanneer dit medicijn voor een lange tijd wordt gebruikt, kan het niet zo goed werken. Praat met uw arts als dit medicijn niet meer goed werkt.
Naast de voordelen kan dit medicijn zelden abnormaal gedrag bij het zoeken naar drugs (verslaving) veroorzaken. Dit risico kan groter zijn als u in het verleden alcohol of drugs heeft gebruikt. Neem dit medicijn precies zoals voorgeschreven om het risico op verslaving te verminderen.
- Different types
If you have several different types of seizure disorders, you may experience a worsening of seizures when you first start using clonazepam. Consult your doctor right away if this happens. Your doctor may need to add or adjust the dose of your other medications to control the seizures.
Vertel het uw arts als uw toestand aanhoudt of verergert.
Sleepiness, lightheadedness, exhaustion, loss of sychronisation, or raised saliva manufacturing might take place. If any one of these impacts continue or intensify, inform your physician or pharmacologist quickly.
Bear in mind that your physician has actually suggested this drug due to the fact that she or he has actually evaluated that the advantage to you is more than the threat of negative effects. Lots of people utilizing this drug do not have major negative effects.
A handful of individuals that take anticonvulsants for any kind of problem (such as seizures, bipolar affective disorder, discomfort) might experience anxiety, self-destructive thoughts/attempts, or various other mental/mood issues. Inform your physician as soon as possible if you or your family/caregiver observe any kind of unusual/sudden modifications in your state of mind, ideas, or actions, consisting of:
- memory issues
- indicators of anxiety
- zelfdestructieve ideeën/pogingen
- gedachten over zelfbeschadiging
Inform your physician as soon as possible if any one of these not likely however major negative effects take place:
- very easy bruising/bleeding
- indicatoren van infectie (zoals hoge temperatuur, aanhoudende keelpijn)
An extremely major allergy to this medicine is unusual. Nevertheless, obtain clinical assistance as soon as possible if you observe any kind of signs of a major allergy, consisting of:
- jeuk/zwelling (vooral van het gezicht/tong/keel)
- extreme duizeligheid
- probleem met ademhalen
This is not a full listing of feasible negative effects. If you observe various other impacts not noted above, call your physician or pharmacologist.
In the UK – Call your physician for clinical recommendations regarding negative effects.
In UK – Call your physician for clinical recommendations regarding negative effects.
Prior to taking clonazepam, inform your physician or pharmacologist if you dislike it; or to various other benzodiazepines (such as diazepam, lorazepam); or if you have any kind of various other allergic reactions. This item might have non-active active ingredients, which can trigger allergies or various other issues. Speak to your pharmacologist for even more information.
- Prior to utilizing this drug, inform your physician or pharmacologist your case history, particularly of: a particular kind of eye issue (slim angle glaucoma), liver condition, kidney condition, lung/breathing issues, mental/mood issues (such as anxiety, ideas of self-destruction), normal use/abuse of drugs/alcohol/other compounds.
- This medicine might make you lightheaded or sleepy. Do not drive, make use of equipment, or do any kind of task that calls for performance till you make certain you can do such tasks securely. Stay clear of alcohols.
- Prior to having surgical treatment, inform your physician or dental professional regarding all the items you make use of (consisting of prescription medicines, nonprescription medicines, as well as natural items).
- For youngsters, the long-lasting impacts on physical as well as mental/behavioral growth doubt as well as might not be seen till after years. As a result, talk about the threats as well as advantages of therapy with clonazepam with your physician.
- Older grownups might be extra conscious the impacts of this medicine, particularly sleepiness as well as complication.
- While pregnant, this drug must be made use of just when plainly required. It might damage a coming child. Nevertheless, given that without treatment seizures are a major problem that can damage both an expectant female as well as her coming child, do not quit taking this drug unless routed by your physician. If you are preparing maternity, conceive, or believe you might be expectant, quickly speak with your physician regarding the advantages as well as threats of utilizing this drug while pregnant.
This medicine enters bust milk as well as might have unfavorable impacts on a nursing baby. As a result, breast-feeding while utilizing this medicine is not advised. Consult your physician prior to breast-feeding.
Medicine communications might alter just how your drugs function or boost your threat for major negative effects. This file does not have all feasible medicine communications. Maintain a checklist of all the items you make use of (consisting of prescription/nonprescription medicines as well as natural items) as well as share it with your physician as well as pharmacologist. Do not begin, quit, or alter the dose of any kind of medications without your physician’s authorization.
Products that might communicate with this medicine consist of:
- zout oxybaat.
Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you are taking various other items that trigger sleepiness consisting of alcohol, antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine), medicines for rest or stress and anxiety (such as alprazolam, diazepam, zolpidem), muscle mass depressants, as well as numbing painkiller (such as codeine).
Examine the tags on all your medications (such as allergic reaction or cough-and-cold items) due to the fact that they might have active ingredients that trigger sleepiness. Ask your pharmacologist regarding making use of those items securely.
If overdose is presumed, call a poisonous substance nerve center or emergency clinic quickly. United States citizens can call the United States National Poisonous Substance Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. UK citizens can call a rural poisonous substance nerve center. Signs of overdose might consist of:
- extreme slaperigheid
- verlies van bewustzijn
- slowed/decreased reflexes
OPMERKINGEN: Deel dit medicijn niet met anderen. Het protesteert tegen de wetgeving.
Research laboratory and/or clinical examinations (such as liver feature examinations, full blood matter) ought to be executed occasionally to check your development or look for negative effects. Consult your physician for even more information.
GEMIST IN DOSERING:
If you miss out on a dosage, take it as quickly as you bear in mind. If it is near the moment of the following dosage, avoid the missed out on dosage as well as resume your typical application timetable. Do not increase the dosage to capture up.
- Winkel op kamertemperatuur, ver van licht en vocht.
- Winkel niet in de wasruimte.
- Houd alle medicijnen uit de buurt van kinderen en honden.
- Spoel drugs niet door de badkamer of gooi ze niet in een afvoerleiding, tenzij u wordt geadviseerd dit te doen.
- Gooi dit item effectief weg als het op is of niet meer nodig is.
Raadpleeg uw farmacoloog of een afvalverwerkingsbedrijf in de buurt.