IMPORTANT: COM UTILITZAR AQUESTS DETALLS: This is a recap and also does NOT have all feasible info regarding this item. This info does not guarantee that this item is risk-free, efficient, or ideal for you. This info is not specific clinical guidance and also does not alternative to the guidance of your healthcare expert. Constantly ask your healthcare expert for full info regarding this item and also your details wellness demands.
- NALTREXONE HCL – DENTAL (nal-TREX-one hye-droe-KLOR-ide)
- MARCA(S) COMUN(S) - Revia
This drug is utilized to avoid individuals that have actually been addicted to specific medicines (narcotics) from taking them once more. It is utilized as component of a total therapy program for substance abuse (e.g., conformity tracking, therapy, behavior agreement, way of living modifications). This drug needs to not be utilized in individuals presently taking narcotics, consisting of methadone. Doing so can create unexpected withdrawal signs.
Naltrexone comes from a course of medicines referred to as opiate villains. It operates in the mind to avoid opiate results (e.g., sensations of wellness, discomfort alleviation). It additionally reduces the need to take narcotics.
This drug is additionally utilized to deal with alcoholic abuse. It can assist individuals consume much less alcohol or quit consuming entirely. It additionally reduces the need to consume alcohol when utilized with a therapy program that consists of therapy, assistance, and also way of living modifications.
Cost estimat: 229 USD
Temps necessari: 00 dies 00 hores 05 minuts
La dosi es basa en el vostre problema clínic, així com en els comentaris a la teràpia. Per reduir el perill d'efectes negatius, el vostre professional mèdic us pot guiar per començar aquest medicament amb una dosi reduïda i augmentar la dosi lentament. Seguiu les instruccions del vostre professional mèdic amb molta cura. Preneu aquest medicament amb freqüència per obtenir-ne un dels beneficis més grans. Per ajudar-vos a tenir en compte, preneu-lo a la mateixa hora cada dia.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually 50 milligrams once daily or as directed by your doctor. This medication may be given as part of a program where a health care professional will watch you take the medication. In this case, your doctor may order a higher dose (100-150 milligrams) to be taken every 2-3 days to make it easier to schedule clinic visits. Naltrexone may be taken with food or antacids if a stomach upset occurs.
- Drug Use
A urine test should be done to check for recent opiate drug use. Your doctor may give you another medication (naloxone challenge test) to check for opiate use. Do not use any opiates for at least 7 days before starting naltrexone. You may need to stop certain opiate drugs (such as methadone) 10 to 14 days before starting naltrexone.
Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may start you at a lower dose and monitor you for any side effects or withdrawal symptoms before increasing your dose. Take this medication as directed. Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or stop taking it without your doctor's approval.
- Utilitzeu aquest medicament amb regularitat
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
Tell your doctor if you start using drugs or alcohol again.
- Nausea or vomiting
- estrès i ansietat
- and also problem resting might happen
In a handful of individuals, moderate opiate withdrawal signs might happen, consisting of stomach aches, uneasiness, bone/joint discomfort, muscular tissue pains, and also dripping nose. If any one of these results continue or get worse, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist quickly.
Bear in mind that your medical professional has actually recommended this drug due to the fact that she or he has actually evaluated that the advantage to you is higher than the threat of negative effects. Many individuals utilizing this drug do not have significant negative effects.
Abrupt opiate withdrawal signs can happen within mins after taking naltrexone. Inform your medical professional immediately if any one of these withdrawal signs happen:
- stomach aches
- laxitud dels intestins
- joint/bone/muscle pains
- mental/mood modifications (e.g., stress and anxiety, complication, severe drowsiness, aesthetic hallucinations)
- dripping nose
Naltrexone has actually seldom triggered significant liver illness. The threat is boosted when bigger dosages are utilized. Go over the dangers and also advantages with your medical professional. Quit utilizing this drug and also inform your medical professional immediately if you establish signs of liver illness, consisting of:
- relentless nausea/vomiting
- extreme stomach/abdominal discomfort
- pipí fosc
- pell/ulls groguencs
A really significant allergy to this medication is unusual. Nevertheless, obtain clinical assistance immediately if you see any type of signs of a major allergy, consisting of:
- picor/inflor (específicament de la cara/llengua/gola)
- mareig extrem
- problema per respirar
This is not a total listing of feasible negative effects. If you see various other results not noted above, call your medical professional or pharmacologist.
In the UK – Call your medical professional for clinical guidance regarding negative effects. You might report negative effects to FDA.
MESURES DE SEGURETAT:
Prior to taking naltrexone, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you dislike it; or if you have any type of various other allergic reactions. This item might include non-active components, which can create allergies or various other issues. Speak to your pharmacologist for even more information.
- Prior to utilizing this drug, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist your case history, specifically of: present or current usage (in the last 7 to 2 week) of any type of sort of opioid medication (such as morphine, methadone, buprenorphine), kidney illness, liver illness.
- You ought to lug or put on clinical recognition specifying that you are taking this medication to make sure that ideal therapy can be given up a clinical emergency situation.
- This medication might make you lightheaded. Alcohol or cannabis (marijuana) can make you a lot more lightheaded. Do not drive, make use of equipment, or do anything that requires performance till you can do it securely. Prevent liquors. Speak to your medical professional if you are utilizing cannabis (marijuana).
- After quiting naltrexone therapy, you might be a lot more conscious reduced dosages of opioids, boosting your threat of potentially dangerous negative effects from the numbing (e.g., reduced breathing, loss of awareness).
- This drug obstructs the results of opiate medicines (consisting of heroin) and also comparable medicines (opioids). Nevertheless, big dosages of heroin or narcotics can conquer this block. Attempting to conquer this block is extremely harmful and also might create significant injury, loss of awareness, and also fatality. Make certain you entirely comprehend and also approve the dangers and also advantages of utilizing this drug. Follow your medical professional’s directions very closely.
- Prior to having surgical procedure or any type of clinical therapy, inform your medical professional or dental practitioner that you are taking this drug.
- While pregnant, this drug must be utilized just when plainly required. Go over the dangers and also advantages with your medical professional.
This medication enters bust milk. Consult your medical professional prior to breast-feeding.
COMUNICACIONS DE MEDICAMENTS:
Medication communications might alter just how your medicines function or raise your threat for significant negative effects. This file does not include all feasible medication communications. Maintain a listing of all the items you make use of (consisting of prescription/nonprescription medicines and also natural items) and also share it with your medical professional and also pharmacologist. Do not begin, quit, or alter the dose of any type of medications without your medical professional’s authorization.
Some items that might engage with this medication consist of:
- coughing drug (e.g., dextromethorphan)
- looseness of the bowels drug (e.g., diphenoxylate)
- numbing drug (e.g., codeine, hydrocodone, propoxyphene)
This drug might disrupt specific lab examinations (consisting of medication examinations), potentially triggering incorrect examination outcomes. Make certain lab workers and also all your medical professionals recognize you utilize this medication.
If somebody has actually overdosed and also has significant signs such as losing consciousness or problem breathing, contact emergency hotline. Or else, call a toxin nerve center immediately. UK citizens can call a rural poisonous substance nerve center.
NOTES: No compartiu aquesta droga amb altres persones.
Lab and/or clinical examinations (e.g., liver feature examinations) ought to be carried out regularly to check your progression or look for negative effects. Consult your medical professional for even more information.
Si us perdeu una dosi, preneu-la tan aviat com tingueu en compte. Si és a prop del moment de la dosi següent, eviteu la dosi perduda. Preneu la dosi següent a l'hora habitual. No augmenteu la dosi per capturar.
- Shop at space temperature level far from light and also dampness.
- No compreu a la dutxa.
- Maintain all medicines far from youngsters and also animals.
- No llenceu els medicaments per la comoditat ni els introduïu directament a una canonada de desguàs tret que ho aconsellin.
- Descarta correctament aquest element quan s'hagi acabat o no sigui necessari.
Consult your pharmacologist or neighborhood garbage disposal business.