WICHTIG: WIE MAN DIESE INFO VERWENDET: This is a recap and also does NOT have all feasible details regarding this item. This details does not ensure that this item is secure, reliable, or proper for you. This details is not specific clinical suggestions and also does not alternative to the suggestions of your healthcare specialist. Constantly ask your healthcare specialist for full details regarding this item and also your particular wellness requirements.
- MEDROXYPROGESTERONE – DENTAL (med-ROX-ee-proe-JES-ter-one)
- GEMEINSAME MARKENNAME(N) – Amen, Cycrin, Provera
VORSICHT: Medroxyprogesterone is often made use of with one more drug (a sort of estrogen) as mix hormonal agent substitute treatment (HRT) in ladies after menopause. Mix HRT can hardly ever create extremely major adverse effects such as cardiovascular disease (e.g., cardiac arrest), stroke, major embolism (e.g., in the lungs and also legs), mental deterioration, and also bust cancer cells. A few of these threats show up to rely on the size of therapy and also various other aspects. Consequently, mix HRT ought to be made use of for the quickest feasible size of time at the most affordable reliable dosage so you can acquire the advantages and also reduce the possibility of major adverse effects from lasting therapy. Mix HRT ought to not be made use of to stop cardiovascular disease or mental deterioration. Go over the threats and also advantages of therapy and also your individual wellness background with your medical professional. If you take mix HRT, get in touch with your medical professional on a regular basis (e.g., every 3-6 months) to see if you still require to take it.
If you utilize this drug for a prolonged duration, you ought to have a full physical examination at routine periods (e.g., annually) or as routed by your medical professional. See Notes area.
Medroxyprogesterone is a sort of women hormonal agent (progestin). This drug resembles the progesterone that your body normally makes and also is offered to change the hormonal agent when your body is not making sufficient of it. This drug has numerous usages. In ladies that are not expectant and also not experiencing menopause, this drug is made use of to deal with unusual blood loss from the womb and also to recover typical menstruation durations in ladies that have actually quit having them for numerous months (amenorrhea).
Medroxyprogesterone is likewise made use of as component of mix hormonal agent substitute treatment with estrogens to minimize menopause signs and symptoms (e.g., warm flashes). Medroxyprogesterone is contributed to estrogen substitute treatment to minimize the danger of cancer cells of the womb.
This drug needs to not be made use of to check for maternity.
WIE BENUTZT MAN?:
Benötigte Zeit : 00 Tage 00 Stunden 05 Minuten
Check Out the Individual Details Brochure supplied by your pharmacologist prior to you begin utilizing this medication and also each time you obtain a refill. If you have any kind of concerns, consult your medical professional or pharmacologist.
- Take this medication
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. Follow the dosing schedule carefully. Ask your doctor if you have any questions. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy.
- For use
For use in combination hormone replacement therapy with estrogens, take this medication usually once daily for the prescribed number of days each month as directed.
For the treatment of stopped menstrual periods (amenorrhea) and abnormal bleeding from the uterus, take this drug usually once daily for 5-10 days during the second half of the planned menstrual cycle or as directed by your doctor. Withdrawal bleeding usually occurs within 3-7 days after you stop taking the medication.
Inform your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.
- Nausea or vomiting
- bust inflammation
- modification in genital discharge
- state of mind swings
- verdeckte Sicht
- or weight gain/loss might happen
If any one of these results linger or get worse, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist quickly.
Keep in mind that your medical professional has actually recommended this drug since she or he has actually evaluated that the advantage to you is higher than the danger of adverse effects. Lots of people utilizing this drug do not have major adverse effects.
Inform your medical professional quickly if any one of these major adverse effects happen:
- uncommon genital blood loss (e.g., identifying, advancement blood loss)
- mental/mood adjustments (e.g., clinical depression, amnesia)
- swelling of the hands/feet
- frequent/burning/painful peeing
- bust swellings
- dark spots on the skin or face (melasma)
- vergilbende Augen/Haut
- uncommon exhaustion
This drug might hardly ever create extremely major (perhaps deadly) issues from embolism (e.g., cardiac arrest, stroke, embolism in the lungs or legs, loss of sight). Look for instant clinical focus if you experience any one of the following:
- Beschwerden in Brust/Kiefer/linkem Arm
- Schwachstelle auf einer Körperseite
- slurred speech
- unexpected vision adjustments (e.g., blurred/double vision, loss of vision, protruding eyes)
- unexpected extreme frustration
- extreme Benommenheit
- Schwierigkeiten beim Atmen
- divulging blood
- pain/redness/swelling/weak point of the arms/legs
- calf bone pain/swelling that is cozy to the touch
An extremely major allergy to this medication is unusual. Nonetheless, look for instant clinical focus if you see any kind of signs and symptoms of a significant allergy, consisting of:
- Juckreiz/Schwellung (insbesondere im Gesicht/Zunge/Hals)
- extreme Benommenheit
- Schwierigkeiten beim Atmen
This is not a full listing of feasible adverse effects. If you see various other results not provided above, call your medical professional or pharmacologist.
In the UK – Call your medical professional for clinical suggestions regarding adverse effects.
Prior to taking medroxyprogesterone, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you dislike it; or if you have any kind of various other allergic reactions. Some Canadian brand names of this item might consist of non-active components (such as soybean), which can create allergies or various other issues. Some individuals that dislike peanuts might likewise dislike soy. Talk with your pharmacologist for even more information.
- This drug must not be made use of if you have specific clinical problems. Prior to utilizing this medication, consult your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have: background of embolism, background of blood loss in the mind, liver illness, cancer cells of the bust or various other women body organs, genital blood loss of unidentified reason, a loss of maternity with some cells continuing to be in the womb (“missed out on abortion”), current stroke or cardiac arrest (within 1 year).
- Prior to utilizing this drug, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist your case history, specifically of: household case history (specifically bust swellings and also cancer cells), kidney illness, weight problems, cardiovascular disease (e.g., previous cardiac arrest, coronary artery illness, coronary infarction), hypertension, seizures, migraine headache frustrations, bronchial asthma, high blood degrees of cholesterol/fats, clinical depression, diabetes mellitus, strokes.
- This medication might make you lightheaded or sleepy. Do not drive, make use of equipment, or do any kind of task that needs performance up until you make certain you can carry out such tasks securely. Restriction alcohols.
- Inform your medical professional ahead of time if you will certainly be having surgical treatment or will certainly be restricted to a chair/bed for a very long time (e.g., a lengthy airplane trip). You might require to quit the drug for a while or take unique preventative measures due to the boosted danger for embolism. Ask your medical professional for even more information.
- Do not smoke. Smoking cigarettes incorporated with this drug additional rises your danger for strokes, embolism, hypertension, and also cardiac arrest.
- This drug might create blotchy, dark locations on your skin (melasma). Sunshine might aggravate this result. Prevent extended sunlight direct exposure, tanning cubicles, and also sunlamps. Utilize a sun block, and also use safety garments when outdoors.
- This drug needs to not be made use of while pregnant since it might damage a coming infant, specifically throughout the very first 4 months of maternity. If you conceive or believe you might be expectant, educate your medical professional quickly.
This medication enters bust milk. Consult your medical professional prior to breast-feeding.
Your medical professional or pharmacologist might currently recognize any kind of feasible medication communications and also might be checking you for them. Do not begin, quit, or transform the dose of any kind of medication prior to talking to your medical professional or pharmacologist initially.
Prior to utilizing this drug, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist of all prescription and also nonprescription/herbal items you might make use of, specifically:
- medications impacting liver enzymes that eliminate medroxyprogesterone from your body (such as rifampin, St. John’s wort, azole antifungals consisting of itraconazole, specific anti-seizure medications consisting of carbamazepine/phenobarbital/phenytoin)
This drug can impact the outcomes of specific laboratory examinations. See to it research laboratory employees and also all your medical professionals understand you utilize this drug.
This file does not consist of all feasible communications. Consequently, prior to utilizing this item, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist of all the items you make use of. Maintain a checklist of all your drugs with you, and also share the listing with your medical professional and also pharmacologist.
If overdose is presumed, call your regional toxin nerve center or emergency clinic quickly. United States locals can call the United States National Toxin Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. UK locals can call a rural toxin nerve center. Signs and symptoms of overdose might consist of extreme nausea or vomiting and also throwing up.
ANMERKUNGEN: Do not share this drug with others.
Maintain all visits with your medical professional and also the research laboratory. You ought to have a full physical exam that consists of high blood pressure dimensions and also breast/pelvic assessments at routine periods (e.g., annually) or as routed by your medical professional. Follow your medical professional’s directions on just how to analyze your very own busts and also report any kind of swellings quickly. You ought to likewise be on a regular basis evaluated for cervical cancer cells (e.g., Pap examination) and also have regular mammograms as established by your medical professional. Consult your medical professional for even more information.
If you miss out on a dosage, take it as quickly as you bear in mind. If it is near the moment of the following dosage, avoid the missed out on dosage and also resume your typical application routine. Do not increase the dosage to capture up.
- Shop at space temperature level in between 59-86 levels F (15-30 levels C) far from light and also wetness.
- Kaufen Sie nicht im Waschraum ein.
- Maintain all medications far from kids and also pet dogs.
- Spülen Sie Medikamente nicht im Badezimmer herunter oder werfen Sie sie direkt in ein Abflussrohr, es sei denn, Sie werden dazu aufgefordert.
- Correctly discard this item when it is run out or no more required.
Consult your pharmacologist or regional garbage disposal firm for even more information regarding just how to securely discard your item.