IMPORTANT : COMMENT UTILISER CES DÉTAILS : This is a recap as well as does NOT have all feasible details concerning this item. This details does not guarantee that this item is risk-free, reliable, or suitable for you. This details is not private clinical guidance as well as does not replacement for the guidance of your healthcare specialist. Constantly ask your healthcare specialist for full details concerning this item as well as your details wellness requirements.
- FLUOXETINE – DENTAL (floo-OX-e-teen)
- MARQUE(S) COMMUNE(S) – Prozac, Sarafem
MISE EN GARDE: Antidepressant medicines are made use of to deal with a selection of problems, consisting of clinical depression as well as various other mental/mood problems. These medicines can aid protect against self-destructive thoughts/attempts as well as supply various other crucial advantages. Nevertheless, researches have actually revealed that a handful of individuals (particularly individuals more youthful than 25) that take antidepressants for any kind of problem might experience aggravating clinical depression, various other mental/mood signs and symptoms, or self-destructive thoughts/attempts. As a result, it is really crucial to speak with the medical professional concerning the threats as well as advantages of antidepressant medicine (particularly for individuals more youthful than 25), also if therapy is except a mental/mood problem.
Inform the medical professional right away if you discover aggravating depression/other psychological problems, uncommon habits adjustments (consisting of feasible self-destructive thoughts/attempts), or various other mental/mood adjustments (consisting of new/worsening stress and anxiety, anxiety attack, difficulty resting, impatience, hostile/angry sensations, spontaneous activities, extreme uneasiness, really fast speech). Be particularly careful for these signs and symptoms when a brand-new antidepressant is begun or when the dosage is transformed.
Fluoxetine is made use of to deal with:
- dépression clinique
- crise d'angoisse
- obsessive uncontrollable problem
- a specific eating problem (bulimia)
- as well as a serious type of premenstrual disorder (premenstrual dysphoric problem)
This medicine might enhance your state of mind, rest, hunger, as well as power degree as well as might aid recover your rate of interest in everyday living. It might reduce worry, stress and anxiety, undesirable ideas, as well as the variety of anxiety attack. It might likewise lower need to do duplicated jobs (obsessions such as hand-washing, counting, as well as monitoring) that hinder everyday living. Fluoxetine might minimize premenstrual signs and symptoms such as impatience, enhanced hunger, as well as clinical depression. It might reduce bingeing as well as removing habits in bulimia.
OTHER MAKES USE OF: This area consists of uses this medicine that are not detailed in the accepted specialist labeling for the medicine yet that might be recommended by your healthcare specialist. Utilize this medicine for a problem that is detailed in this area just if it has actually been so recommended by your healthcare specialist.
This medicine is likewise made use of to deal with a specific various other eating problem (anorexia), message terrible anxiety problem (PTSD), as well as particular anxious system/sleep problems (catalepsy, narcolepsy).
Coût estimé : 91 USD
Temps nécessaire : 00 jours 00 heures 05 minutes
La dose est basée sur votre problème clinique ainsi que sur la rétroaction au traitement. Pour réduire votre risque d'effets secondaires, votre médecin peut vous conseiller de commencer ce médicament à une dose réduite et d'augmenter lentement votre dose. Suivez très attentivement les instructions de votre professionnel de la santé. Prenez ce médicament fréquemment pour en tirer le meilleur parti. Pour vous aider à garder à l'esprit, prenez-le à la même heure chaque jour.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. If you are taking this medication twice a day, your doctor may direct you to take it in the morning and at noon.
- If you are taking fluoxetine
If you are taking fluoxetine for premenstrual problems, your doctor may direct you to take it every day of the month or just for the 2 weeks before your period through the first full day of your period. To help you remember, mark your calendar.
- If you are using
If you are using the liquid form of this medication, measure the dose carefully using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- Prendre ce médicament
It is important to continue taking this medication as prescribed even if you feel well. Do not stop taking this medication without first consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when the drug is abruptly stopped. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.
You should see some improvement in 1 to 2 weeks. It may take 4 to 5 weeks before you feel the full benefit.
Informez votre médecin si votre état ne s'améliore pas ou s'il s'aggrave.
- Nausea or vomiting
- envie de dormir
- stress et anxiété
- difficulty resting
- anorexia nervosa
- or yawning might happen
If any one of these impacts linger or get worse, inform your medical professional immediately.
Bear in mind that your medical professional has actually recommended this medicine due to the fact that she or he has actually evaluated that the advantage to you is higher than the danger of negative effects. Many individuals utilizing this medicine do not have significant negative effects.
Inform your medical professional today if any one of these not likely yet significant negative effects happen:
- uncommon or extreme mental/mood adjustments (such as anxiety, uncommon high energy/excitement, ideas of self-destruction)
- very easy bruising/bleeding, muscle mass weakness/spasm
- restlessness (shake)
- reduced rate of interest in sex
- adjustments in sex-related capability
- uncommon weight-loss
Obtain clinical assistance today if any one of these uncommon yet significant negative effects happen:
- bloody/black/tarry feceses
- throw up that appears like coffee premises
- adjustment in quantity of pee
If you have diabetes mellitus, fluoxetine might impact your blood glucose degrees. Screen your blood glucose frequently as well as share the outcomes with your medical professional. Your medical professional might require to readjust your medicine, diet regimen, as well as workout when you begin or quit fluoxetine.
This medicine might seldom trigger an extremely significant problem called serotonin disorder. The danger boosts when this medicine is made use of with particular various other medications (see Medication Communications area). Obtain clinical assistance today if you establish a few of the complying with signs and symptoms:
- uncommon uneasiness
- loss of synchronization
- quick heart beat
- étourdissement extrême
- unusual high temperature
- extreme nausea/vomiting/diarrhea
- twitchy muscular tissues
Hardly ever, men might have an agonizing or extended erection lasting 4 or even more hrs. If this happens, quit utilizing this medicine as well as obtain clinical assistance today, or irreversible troubles might happen.
A really significant allergy to this medicine is uncommon. Nevertheless, obtain clinical assistance today if you discover any kind of signs and symptoms of a significant allergy, consisting of:
- démangeaisons/gonflement (en particulier du visage/de la langue/de la gorge)
- étourdissement extrême
- difficulté à respirer
This is not a total listing of feasible negative effects. If you discover various other impacts not detailed above, call your medical professional or pharmacologist.
Au Royaume-Uni - Appelez votre professionnel de la santé pour obtenir des conseils cliniques concernant les effets négatifs.
MESURES DE SÉCURITÉ:
Prior to taking fluoxetine, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you dislike it; or if you have any kind of various other allergic reactions. This item might consist of non-active components, which can trigger allergies or various other troubles. Talk with your pharmacologist for even more information.
- Prior to utilizing this medicine, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist your case history, particularly of: individual or family members background of bipolar/manic-depressive problem, individual or family members background of self-destruction efforts, liver troubles, diabetic issues, reduced salt in the blood (such as might happen while taking “water tablets” – diuretics), extreme loss of body water (dehydration), seizures, stomach/intestinal abscess.
- This medicine might make you woozy or sluggish. Do not drive, utilize equipment, or do any kind of task that needs awareness till you make sure you can do such tasks securely. Stay clear of alcohols.
- The fluid type of this medicine consists of alcohol. Care is suggested if you have diabetes mellitus, alcoholism, or liver illness. Some medicines (such as metronidazole, disulfiram) can trigger a significant response when incorporated with alcohol. Ask your medical professional or pharmacologist concerning utilizing this item securely.
- Prior to having surgical treatment, inform your medical professional or dental expert concerning all the items you utilize (consisting of prescription medications, nonprescription medications, as well as organic items).
- Older grownups might go to better danger for hemorrhaging while taking this medicine. Older grownups might likewise be more probable to establish reduced salt in the blood, particularly if they are taking “water tablets” (diuretics).
- While pregnant, this medicine ought to be made use of just when plainly required. It might damage an expected child. Likewise, children birthed to moms that have actually utilized this medicine throughout the last 3 months of maternity might rarely establish withdrawal signs and symptoms such as feeding/breathing problems, seizures, muscle mass rigidity, or continuous weeping. If you discover any one of these signs and symptoms in your newborn, inform the medical professional immediately.
- Because without treatment clinical depression can be a significant problem, do not quit taking this medicine unless routed by your medical professional. If you are intending maternity, conceive, or believe you might be expecting, right away talk about the advantages as well as threats of utilizing this medicine while pregnant with your medical professional.
This medicine might enter bust milk as well as might have unwanted impacts on a nursing baby. As a result, breast-feeding is not suggested while utilizing this medicine. Consult your medical professional prior to breast-feeding.
COMMUNICATIONS SUR LES MÉDICAMENTS :
Medication communications might transform exactly how your medicines function or raise your danger for significant negative effects. This file does not consist of all feasible medicine communications. Maintain a listing of all the items you utilize (consisting of prescription/nonprescription medications as well as organic items) as well as share it with your medical professional as well as pharmacologist. Do not begin, quit, or transform the dose of any kind of medications without your medical professional’s authorization.
Fluoxetine can remain in your body for numerous weeks after your last dosage as well as might connect with numerous various other medicines. Prior to utilizing any kind of medicine, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have actually taken fluoxetine in the previous 5 weeks.
Some items that might connect with this medicine consist of:
- medications eliminated from your body by particular liver enzymes consisting of carbamazepine
- antiarrhythmics such as propafenone/flecainide
- tricyclic antidepressants such as desipramine/imipramine
- various other medications that can trigger bleeding/bruising consisting of antiplatelet medications such as clopidogrel, NSAIDs such as advil, “blood slimmers” such as warfarin
Stay clear of taking MAO preventions (isocarboxazid, linezolid, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine) with fluoxetine for 2 weeks in the past, throughout therapy, as well as a minimum of 5 weeks after your last dosage of fluoxetine. In many cases a significant (perhaps deadly) medicine communication might happen.
Pain killers can raise the danger of hemorrhaging when made use of with this medicine. Nevertheless, if your medical professional has actually routed you to take low-dose pain killers for cardiac arrest or stroke avoidance (normally at does of 81-325 milligrams a day), you need to proceed taking it unless your medical professional advises you or else.
Prior to taking fluoxetine, report using various other medications that raise serotonin, such as dextromethorphan, lithium, St. John’s wort, sibutramine, road medications such as MDMA/”euphoria,” tramadol, tryptophan, particular antidepressants consisting of SSRIs (such as citalopram, paroxetine) as well as SNRIs (such as duloxetine, venlafaxine), “triptans” made use of to deal with migraine headache frustrations (such as eletriptan, sumatriptan), to name a few. The danger of serotonin disorder might be more probable when you begin or raise the dosage of these medicines.
Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you are taking various other items that trigger sleepiness consisting of alcohol, antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine), medications for rest or stress and anxiety (such as alprazolam, diazepam, zolpidem), muscle mass depressants, as well as numbing painkiller (such as codeine). Examine the tags on all your medications (such as allergic reaction or cough-and-cold items) due to the fact that they might consist of components that trigger sleepiness. Ask your pharmacologist concerning utilizing those items securely.
This file does not consist of all feasible communications. As a result, prior to utilizing this item, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist of all the items you utilize. Maintain a listing of all your medicines with you, as well as share the listing with your medical professional as well as pharmacologist.
If overdose is presumed, call a poisonous substance nerve center or emergency clinic right away. United States locals can call the United States National Poisonous Substance Hotline. UK locals can call a rural toxin nerve center. Signs of overdose might consist of:
- étourdissement extrême
REMARQUES : Ne partagez pas ce médicament avec d'autres.
Maintain all routine clinical as well as psychological consultations.
MANQUÉ SUR LE DOSAGE :
If you miss out on a dosage, take it as quickly as you keep in mind. If it is near the moment of the following dosage, avoid the missed out on dosage as well as resume your common application routine. Do not increase the dosage to capture up.
ESPACE DE STOCKAGE:
- Magasinez au niveau de température de la zone loin de la lumière et de l'humidité.
- Ne magasinez pas dans les toilettes.
- Gardez tous les médicaments loin des enfants et des chiens de compagnie.
- Ne jetez pas les médicaments dans la salle de bain ou ne les jetez pas directement dans un tuyau d'évacuation à moins d'avis contraire.
- Jetez correctement cet article lorsqu'il est épuisé ou qu'il n'est plus nécessaire.
Consult your pharmacologist or regional garbage disposal firm for even more information concerning exactly how to securely discard your item.